Saturday, November 10, 2007

SPACE GUY

Duration: 08:48 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-11-16 20:28:47
User: RobSchrab
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

File Under: NOT FUNNY. This is another retro-schrab morsel that shows you how far Harmon and I have come. I made this back in Milwaukee when I was 26. It was a spoof of Space Ghost and Birdman. Harmon and I were obsessed with old-action cartoons from the seventies one week and we wrote this long, boring dirge. I showed this to Kate recently and she said "I don't get it, is this supposed to be funny?" I said "Yep." Then she said "When did you get funny?" I told her, maybe a year ago. I'm not so sure I'm funny now. Anyway. For all of you who write me or submit to 101 and keep asking "How do you do it" watch this thing. We made this for a local PBS station with the hopes of getting it on the air and having a sketch show. Channel ten found it as funny as I do now and told us "Nope." Looking at stuff like this makes me realize that pacing is everything. Be smart, EDIT your shit or stuff like this will haunt you. I actually remember one of out more "vocal" members complaining about not being in the pilot enough. He should've consider himself lucky.

Comments

No comments: