Friday, November 9, 2007

tmaJ - Renewme

Duration: 03:07 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-03-31 01:35:32
User: tmaj00
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

One of my first compositions... sorry it's kinda lame... Uma das primeira musicas que fiz... meio boba! rs ----------------------- I am a foolish distractive I know only wrong ways of life I'm just a little bit anguished With some crazyness incised I'm searching only for pleasure Doesn't even care it's not right I may be indescribably indiscreet But I am not a maniac Don't disturb me Don't try to rescue me Don't even dare to think that I hold resentment for you But don't argue with me Neither care for me nor be thinking that I'm crawling back to you I'm looking for resolutions For the problems I subsided I only fill up my inner space with things i've got no pride I may be seen as a trouble I just can't deal with my mind I may transmit any peace outside But inside I am in fight Just revolve on me Don't try to heal me Don't try to hassle me I'm not depending on you Just forget me Just watch out me Just forgive me Just release me Outside I'm living on rainy days And can't dry up my eyes Water drips from outer space And I'm lunaticly off I am freaking me I am faking me I'm renewing me I am dissolving me I'm pretending me Understand me And catch up with me Then forget me And ignore me

Comments

No comments: