Saturday, December 8, 2007

Foolish Games - Jewel Cover by Grace Wong 07

Duration: 05:55 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-05 22:57:26
User: gracescover
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Jewel  foolish  games  Cover  Grace  Wong  lady  singing  acoustic  guitar  

Description:

I don't claim to be a good singer I don't claim to be a good guitarist I'm still trying to find my own sound when I do cover songs.. Also did this video just for the fun of it=p I just wanted to do a cover of the artists I hear so much! Love Jewel!

Comments

NeanderSapien ::: Favorites  2007-12-06 02:38:06

hi, Grace. found you on bardc's channel. don't let mean people's comments bother you, you have a pretty voice and some pretty solid guitar playing. so get yer play on and have fun
__________________________________________________
gracescover ::: Favorites  2007-12-06 18:41:40

Hi Neander=) Thanks for dropping by! Hehe thanks for the sweet advice. Aww.. thats so nice of you=) Thanks again=p Ohh.. Also feel free to check out my original songs on my other channel "gracesmusic"
__________________________________________________
myspace7640 ::: Favorites  2007-12-06 18:58:25

you are si adorable! I love that song...good job I love the guitar playing...beautiful xo
__________________________________________________
gracescover ::: Favorites  2007-12-06 19:02:55

Hehe.. thats the 1st someone said that about me=p Thanks, Goodies to know.. Thanks for your lovely comment=D
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Shooting Pellets
Fat Lip Counter Strike Pics
EllynAnne Geisel & Apron Chronicles on Sunday Morning
Sadece
Mr. T WoW Commercial
summer 07
Supernatural - SAVE ME
Jeremy Piven in Seinfeld
N3: Ninety Nine Nights
Kill or be Killed - THE ANSWER!
MY GIRLS /
3rd clip
Lipstick paradise...
Michel, Edu e Jorge agitam com a gelatina
Night Junkies Renegade Trailer
September 17: Miss you both!!
Millattempt
DAY EIGHT falkor & faylinn's litter of seven
Minolta toyota a 465 KM/h!!!!!!
Meshedi Mehemmed - Vagzali (super)


 

No comments: