Friday, February 8, 2008

Legend of zelda Twilight princess - Diababa battle

Duration: 06:49 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-01-09 12:36:22
User: zelda3908
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

LoZ  Legend  zelda  Diababa  Navi  Midna  shadow  piece  Monkey  bomb  gale  boomerang  water  

Description:

Me fighting the first boss on my second playthrough. And don't say I stole this from MLX...I had this idea before he posted his. Course, he might of had the idea before me, but how am I supposed to know? Oh, and I was filming it before but the camera ran out of memory so I saved and exited and went back

Comments

Thomfunk ::: Favorites  2007-04-13 13:49:40

Funny
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Ghost EVP'S--G.C.O.P.S- EVP's 1
Road Trip Part FOUR - DC to Greenwich
Big Brother Brasil 8 - Batalha Naval dos Casais BBB8
14E Todd Evans Flips at Devils Bowl
12/29/07: HK CityU Bandshow: Soler


 

No comments: