Monday, February 4, 2008

Prelude to War

Duration: 07:34 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-22 20:07:42
User: TheREALSisko
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Prelude  War  BSG  Bear  McCreary  battlestar  galatica  war  footage  

Description:

1st heard this track 2 years ago and it blew me away. Bear McCreary knows his stuff. I have wanted to edit video to it for a long time and considered making one with modern fighters jets but realised it wouldn't work. So I decided to use war footage. I think about 50% of this video is shot during conflicts such as vietnam, iran iraq war, both gulf wars and so on. The rest being cold war ere footage such as the tsar bomb. I spent a few weeks collecting the footage and editing this. Take this video as it is, something to put to this fantastic music.

Comments

draythenaras ::: Favorites  2008-02-02 18:57:37

This is great!! 5/5 ;)
__________________________________________________
TheREALSisko ::: Favorites  2008-01-31 13:17:14

Yeah the track goes on for 8 minutes (if you havnt heard it all check it out, I love the last new minutes) but I felt ending it there was the right time to end it. I didn't really want to include the kind of war footage that would go with the last few minutes of the piece. If you get me.
__________________________________________________
TheREALSisko ::: Favorites  2008-01-31 13:11:22

Thanks very much.
__________________________________________________
PrometheusSD7 ::: Favorites  2008-01-31 02:56:58

This is quite possibly the best compilation of war footage I have ever seen. The music was cut off a little I think at the end, but who cares. It's perfect, 5/5, favorited.
__________________________________________________
NeoPryde ::: Favorites  2008-01-30 23:57:51

Fived! I loved how you managed to synchronize the beats of the song perfectly to the shots being fired and the missiles hitting.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series (Episode 25)
NATURE | Crime Scene Creatures | Fly Justice | PBS
Mike Gross - I Felt Like Calling You
Dropped Call
The Life Ending Adventure- 4 Paths


 

No comments: