Thursday, February 14, 2008

Rickys on Crack - Video Blog #2

Duration: 07:41 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-14 18:39:25
User: rickyperson
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

community  personals  random  video  blog  wisdom  ricky  marilyn  manson  arctic  monkeys  look  good  the  dancefloor  bloodhound  

Description:

He sings, he dances, he laughs, he cries - he should have his own show on broadway...or just a crappy video blog on Youtube. I had to convert to MPEG2 file format to AVI for WMM so its not exactly as high quality as it is normally. Oh well! Enjoy, comment, idc. PS. I took those pics of my camera!

Comments

craiger5 ::: Favorites  2008-02-12 23:21:35

i like a good chocolate chip cookie too...finally a guy who likes to wear black jackets and go muah ha ha ha. and bonus finding someone way crazier than me! good job dude. you've inspired me to a video tonight and tomorrow! thanks!
__________________________________________________
billifer ::: Favorites  2008-02-09 21:41:05

that was rather entertaining
__________________________________________________
rickyperson ::: Favorites  2008-01-27 21:02:24

OH SWEET!
__________________________________________________
admultosanos ::: Favorites  2008-01-27 20:25:13

Your eyebrows are unpleasantly flexible.
__________________________________________________
ImGoNnAbEaStAr2 ::: Favorites  2008-01-26 22:53:30

haha Nice camera. So in the Nuptial agreement Im taking that along with your shirt. I like that shirt...lol Once you read my comment on the second Gov. video youll get the next part Haha good job! Also when you were showing the pictures of the camera, what song was that! I love that song and id ont know the name of it. Thanks let me know!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Lonely
Dogtown: Find me a Home!
Jussi Jokinen's sick goal
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life (Chile)
Stratego


 

No comments: