Monday, December 10, 2007

Tidus X Yuna - Final Fantasy X Tribut

Duration: 04:52 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-12-29 11:04:45
User: KamikaziCloud
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Final  Fantasy  Tidus  Yuna  Love  video  games  

Description:

My newest AMV. :) I thought it was going to turn out a little grainy in some parts but I'm glad that it didn't. I always thought that Yuna and Tidus where the perfect Final Fantasy cuple and one of the few that acturally had a good make out session. I know it starts out a little mushy but what can i say? I'm a girl. I like that stuff. ^_^

Comments

easilyamused101 ::: Favorites  2007-07-26 18:37:52

nice :)
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

2007/07/20 S.H.E 棒棒堂偶像剧 爱情来了 1/5
[2007.11.29]美味鉴定团(Selina+Ella) 5/5
周杰伦 - 退後 W/ eng n chinese lyrics
S.H.E - 花样香港行
Ella - 只是當時
Rent-A-Person
are you wanking??
FNL: The Superbs
Swamp's Ride on the Matterhorn Bobsleds
Larry Bird Mix
IGN - Burnout Paradise: Carson Annihlator
Spider-Man Montage!
Attacking Kitty!
my arm!
MUST SEE BEST BREAK DANCERS EVER
Do u Play Runescape?
Smackdown vs. RAW 2008: Umaga
Oyuncak Dunya
+30 seconds
热情仲夏 - Summer X Summer Ep 10 (7/7)


 

No comments: